Create a Montessori room in just a few steps
- Resting: the bed is the most popular element. At floor level or at their height so they can sleep or rest when they need to. This promotes their autonomy and safety.
- Reading: one way to encourage them to read is to provide a pleasant place for them to feel relaxed. Books should be within their reach so they can grab them whenever they want.
- Materials: it is advisable not to overload the room with too many elements, so that they can make the most of what they have and keep them tidy. We can change these materials in order to generate interest and novelty.
- Movement: a free space in their room for children to explore, use their toys or rest.
- Unbreakable mirror: why is it so important for this element to be in a Montessori room? Because it promotes development on a visual, motor and cognitive level.
How to create a Montessori room adapted to new techonologies?
KIDS’TABLE is the best way to apply technology in our Montessori rooms. Its design is tailored to children, with safe software, Montessori applications, and, most importantly, its time limit; and allows the little ones to use it in a responsible and healthy manner.
Moreover, KIDS’TABLE is a part of their room’s furniture, becoming a versatile place to enjoy technology, do homework or share with friends and family.