Legal warranty exclusions
• Failure to comply with any of the requirements mentioned in this legal guarantee.
• Any interior or exterior component or accessory of the product that is not specified or
included in this warranty or is not part of the original product, as well as any breakdowns caused by them.
• Any defects and damage, such as those resulting from improper use, improper installations and failure to follow the user manual, as well as external factors, cosmetic damage, normal wear and tear.
• Any damage caused by the spill of dangerous and/or corrosive substances.
• Any damage caused to the screen as a result of actions outside of those usual and necessary to make correct use of the product. These actions include those that involve hitting the screen with any instrument.
• Any damage caused to the wood due to misuse and/or
maintenance of the product such as, for example, use of paints, corrosive substances, sharp materials…
• Damage to third parties resulting from improper use, including but not limited to (i) use of the product for purposes other than those for which it should be intended due to its nature; (ii) use of the product in a manner that does not comply with the applicable technical or safety standards in accordance with the provisions of this warranty; or (iii) failure to follow the instructions in the User Manual and Warnings.
• Breakdowns caused by abusive/incorrect use of the product for purposes other than those for which it was manufactured. Breakdowns in domestic products that have been given professional (non-domestic) use will be understood to be excluded.
• Damage and/or breakdowns caused by fire, flood, weather agents, accident, impact, crushing, application of inadequate voltage or energy or poor connection or other external factors.
• Breakdowns caused by using the product in places that do not meet the conditions recommended in the Warnings and Recommendations.
• Damage resulting from operating the device in a corrosive atmosphere or with environmental conditions not recommended in the user manual, warnings and recommendations.
• If the product has been repaired, manipulated and/or modified by personnel not authorized by KIDS’TABLE.
• Fraud, theft, disappearance or other intentional acts.
• Breakdowns that occurred over time that have worsened or that have occurred repeatedly due to not exercising the rights of the legal guarantee previously, thus causing greater damage.
• Improper use of accessories or electronic components in the product, and/or use of non-original accessories or components.
• Any impediment to the correct functioning of KIDS’TABLE due to problems in the network and/or electrical connection.