Make KIDS'TABLE part of their growth!
Prepare your KIDS'TABLE in a few simple steps.
Navigate for KIDS'TABLE settings
Take control of the table
We understand the importance of safe surfing for children, so we have provided a “Parental Control” section where you can operate the KIDS’TABLE settings. Enter the following four-digit master password: 2708. You will then be able to set your own code and access the table settings.
2. Accounts: Create profiles and customize them to their taste! Children can choose from a wide range of avatars and include their names and age.
3. Counter: Worried about your kids or students spending too much time on screens? This feature includes a timer to limit their use and encourage other unplugged activities.
4. Settings: Connecting to the Wi-Fi network will give you access to the Android system built into your interactive tablet. Remember! Installing any external application may damage your KIDS’TABLE and is not covered under warranty.
Choose your own Pin
Connect to WIFI
Manage usage time
- For the best possible gaming experience, it is recommended to place the device in a large and secure location.
- Sanitise your device regularly.
- This product contains small parts and must be assembled by an adult. When assembling, keep children at a safe distance and notify them when your KIDS’TABLE is ready for use.
- This product contains a long cord. Risk of strangulation.
- Avoid pulling on the KIDS’TABLE cord. If necessary, unplug it from the socket once you have finished playing.
- To ensure its proper use, verify that the socket is compatible with the specified voltage (V) and frequency (Hz). Failure to observe these precautions may result in irreversible injuries due to electric shock or fire.
- Avoid direct exposure of your tablet-table to extreme temperatures exceeding 40º or temperatures below 0º.
- The KIDS’TABLE display is made of glass. In the event of impact or broken glass, avoid touching the screen.